Sunday, January 11, 2009

Movin to Linux

Living and working on what the market demands, workstations and servers were always on Windows boxes, starting from DOS, all to Windows 2003, but in every opportunity Linux has been my passion, so with time starting moving Windows servers to Linux Servers using Redhat, Debian, Slackware and Suse in some cases. Most of the time RedHat because it was more known to managers so it was easy to talk them in to it.


Working on Linux Servers , but Workstations was other matter stuck with Windows. Not anymore so I move my main machine to Linux, and starting this new adventure into Linux Workstation for my daily basic work, there lot of people using Linux as workstation now days, but still will put my experience in using Linux as workstation for all my related work as a consultant.


Hope you can find here some help into this Linux work on Servers and Workstations.

No comments: