Sunday, September 4, 2011

Linux 20 Year Panama Celebration

It seems like many years has past since I was introduce to Linux, back 1994, when a friend give me a tape, with this sentence "If you are good with computers install this". It was Slackware. Now I can say it was one great experience to do that installation, compiling my first kernel and more. Linux turn 20 years last week,  Panama local Linux community got together to celebrate, one of the events that change computer history and keep doing it. Thanks to Linus Tourvalds for starting this and to all that in a way or another has contribute to this great success.

Here are some pics of that day.






more  Photos


We have a great lunch and some small talks about Linux. I was a great opportunity to meat and know new Linux users.

Thanks to all

No comments: